- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
68824 Parkfield Coalinga Rd, San Miguel, CA 934513 beds, 3 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Downtown Parkfield has a wonderful country dinner and gathering spot, an eight-room motel, a gift shop, one room school house, and a rodeo arena. Known as the ?Earthquake Capital of the world,? with an ongoing study of earthquake activities by the U.S. Geological Survey team.
The majority of properties in the Parkfield area consist of large ranches ranging in size from several hundred acres to upwards of 40,000 acres. The famous Jack Ranch (owned by the William Randolph Hearst Corporation) as well as the wonderful V-6 Dude Ranch owned and operated by the Varian Family. Check out their website: http://www.parkfield.com/
As the sign at the Parkfield Cafe reads, "Be Here When It Happens," the same goes for the Parkfield Inn, "Sleep Here When It Happens." People come from around the world to visit and enjoy the beauty of the Parkfield Area.
Additional information: Parkfield is located a beautiful 30 minute drive from the Norman Rockwell Town of Paso Robles, famous for its first class wine (Saxum Winery nominated #1 Wine of the Year (2010) by Robert Parker of the Wine Spectator Magazine), as well as its amazing array of dining, the historical and wonderful Paso Robles Inn and Steak House (Kevin Highland the terrific Manager of the restaurant) and the beautiful Park which is the centerpiece of the town and home to the famous Carnegie Library ? now a museum. The activities run from shopping, fine dining to great burger places, the Hunter Ranch Golf Course with Kelly?s amazing Grill at the golf course, plus the water slides and so many other options and attractions.
- Lot: 40 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $439
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Please go to www.dacosse.com for a detailed brochure, maps, etc.
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 423173001000
- Zillow Home ID: 19389859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 68824 Parkfield Coalinga Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in San Miguel, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Miguel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93451 home values.
- 68720 Parkfield Coalinga Rd Parkfield, CA--Studio22,250
- 69920 Vineyard Canyon Rd San Miguel, CA$515K221,870
- 3442 Vineyard Canyon Rd San Miguel, CA$588K421,602
- 70214 Vineyard Canyon Rd San Miguel, CA$2.49M325,952
- 70331 Vineyard Canyon Rd Parkfield, CA$726K421,724
- 69810 Vineyard Canyon Rd San Miguel, CA$557K221,536
- 84506 White Rd San Miguel, CA$600K322,120
- 86310 Center St San Miguel, CA$423K221,230
- 69595 Vineyard Canyon Rd San Miguel, CA$484K211,179
- 70420 Parkfield Coalinga Rd San Miguel, CA$681K332,502
- 1st St CA--------
- 86362 Park St Parkfield, CA$366K321,140
- 84138 White Rd San Miguel, CA$581K32.51,868
- 86451 Park St Parkfield, CA--------
- 2nd St Parkfield, CA$379K321,440
- 70501 Parkfield Coalinga Rd San Miguel, CA$506K------
- Oak St San Miguel, CA$373K------
Nearby Schools in San Miguel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292