- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 3,441 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $183,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Parking: 510 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 272328780702370
- Zillow Home ID: 46213651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $214-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is valued 1.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111.6% higher than in Doctor Phillips, and 279% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|6881 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$239K||3||2||1,867|
|6889 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$241K||3||2||1,867|
|8140 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$228K||3||2||1,637|
|8132 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$222K||4||2||1,638|
|8148 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$231K||4||2||1,951|
|6882 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$238K||3||2||1,770|
|6877 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$234K||3||2.5||1,756|
|8124 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$237K||4||2||1,937|
|6891 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$241K||4||2||1,937|
|8156 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$229K||4||2||1,868|
|6888 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$257K||4||2||1,937|
|6878 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$235K||4||2||1,937|
|8116 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$125K||3||2||--|
|8116 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$287K||3||2||2,385|
|6892 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$244K||3||2||1,876|
|8202 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$232K||4||2||1,951|
|6873 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$235K||3||2||1,629|
|8137 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$229K||3||2||1,638|
|8129 Caraway Dr Orlando, FL||$249K||4||2||1,937|
|6895 Tamarind Cir Orlando, FL||$253K||4||2||1,937|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!