6887 Timbers Dr, Evergreen, CO 804395 beds, 5.5 baths, 8,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $1,750,000
- Finished basement, 2485 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1316 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 406061
- Zillow Home ID: 13805414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6887 Timbers Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80439, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in Evergreen, and 7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80439 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evergreen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80439 home values.
- 6857 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$888K453,600
- 6735 Olympus Dr Evergreen, CO$525K232,708
- 6957 Everest Ln Evergreen, CO$402K31.751,420
- 6887 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$859K569,000
- 6827 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.11M676,500
- 6917 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$4.09M61012,768
- 6734 Olympus Dr Evergreen, CO$429K41.751,769
- 6745 Olympus Dr Evergreen, CO$435K322,401
- 6826 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.14M566,005
- 6937 Everest Ln Evergreen, CO$532K42.51,729
- 6744 Olympus Dr Evergreen, CO$556K333,466
- 6724 Olympus Dr Evergreen, CO$392K41.752,166
- 6797 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO--Studio----
- 6767 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.03M332,380
- 6737 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.16M54.54,171
- 6977 Everest Ln Evergreen, CO$552K42.252,555
- 6707 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO--------
- 7186 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$937K545,967
- 6957 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.03M53.56,190
- 6796 Timbers Dr Evergreen, CO$1.04M567,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.