689 Boston St, Lynn, MA 019053 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $219,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Wood Laminate,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Closet,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Nursery,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:021 B:343 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 56072131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 689 Boston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Lynn, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 695 Boston St Lynn, MA$346K642,549
- 687 Boston St Lynn, MA$190K211,452
- 697 Boston St Lynn, MA$349K633,630
- 692 Boston St Lynn, MA$185K411,461
- 696 Boston St Lynn, MA$339K732,624
- 11 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA$273K22.51,384
- 11 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA$238K21.51,411
- 690 Boston St Lynn, MA$206K311,213
- 699 Boston St Lynn, MA$182K311,384
- 2 Austin Sq Lynn, MA$332K333,084
- 688 Boston St Lynn, MA$211K321,053
- 21 Rollins Ave Lynn, MA$246K22929
- 17 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA$246K321,163
- 15 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA$194K311,047
- 12 Temple Pl Lynn, MA$319K332,622
- 4 Austin Sq Lynn, MA$171K3--1,280
- 21 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA$217K221,230
- 14 Temple Pl Lynn, MA$209K311,099
- 686 Boston St Lynn, MA$167K311,357
- 686 Boston St # A Lynn, MA$216K52.51,714
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292