- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 2,135 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $11,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $5
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: 4 spaces, 240 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ MULTI-FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Brick, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ Subscriber (Agent), LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ MLS SUBSCRIBER, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, PHOTO INSTRUCTION \ Broker Load Photos, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Albany, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ New, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 3 Family, Sub Area \ Albany City - South East, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ 3 Family +, UNIT OCCUPANCY \ Vacant, WATER \ Public
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010007606500010820000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29657804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-124K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12202 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Albany as a whole. Among 12202 homes, this home is valued 15.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 94.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.6% higher than in Albany, and 12.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
|65 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|Westerlo St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|63 Alexander St Albany, NY||$129K||6||3||2,904|
|46 Delaware St Albany, NY||$97K||4||2||1,980|
|61 Alexander St Albany, NY||$68K||3||1||806|
|44 Delaware St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|59 Alexander St Albany, NY||$123K||6||3||2,640|
|55 Elizabeth St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|53 Elizabeth St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|62 Alexander St Albany, NY||$88K||4||2||1,692|
|64 Alexander St Albany, NY||$118K||6||3||2,592|
|42 Delaware St Albany, NY||$110K||6||2||2,484|
|57 Elizabeth St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|57 Elizabeth St # 5 Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|50 Delaware St Albany, NY||$92K||3||1||1,762|
|57 Alexander St Albany, NY||$132K||4||3||2,904|
|40 Delaware St Albany, NY||$109K||5||2.5||1,920|
|73 Alexander St Albany, NY||$93K||4||2||1,959|
|52 Delaware St Albany, NY||--||7||3||2,376|
|55 Alexander St Albany, NY||$72K||2||1||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!