69 Boston St # 2, Salem, MA 019702 beds, 2 baths, 1,683 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1735
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- 3 total fireplaces in unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,683 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2146921124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 69 Boston Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Salem, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 69 Boston St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$272K221,683
- 67 Boston St Salem, MA$404K633,654
- 69 Boston St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$203K111,027
- 65 Boston St Salem, MA$150K11607
- 65 Boston St UNIT 7 Salem, MA$173K311,397
- 65 Boston St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$134K11582
- 65 Boston St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$146K21698
- 65 Boston St UNIT 5 Salem, MA$130K11528
- 65 Boston St UNIT 6 Salem, MA$138K11607
- 65 Boston St UNIT 4 Salem, MA$169K21735
- 65 Boston St UNIT 8 Salem, MA$196K22855
- 65 Boston St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$144K21698
- 71 Boston St Salem, MA$296K42.51,996
- 6 Proctor St Salem, MA$276K421,816
- 4 Proctor St Salem, MA$277K22850
- 18C Putnam St UNIT C Salem, MA$287K21.52,000
- 18A Putnam St UNIT A Salem, MA$287K21.52,000
- 18D Putnam St UNIT D Salem, MA$287K21.52,000
- 18B Putnam St UNIT B Salem, MA$287K21.52,000
- 18 Putnam St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$332K21.51,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!