69 Coggeshall St, Providence, RI 029084 beds, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: P:0700179 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65925436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 69 Coggeshall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wanskuck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.1% higher than in Providence, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wanskuck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wanskuck home values.
- 73 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$98K421,377
- 65 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$85K31984
- 72 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$146K422,192
- 62 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$121K321,316
- 61 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$120K311,000
- 66 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$130K321,200
- 336 Admiral St Providence, RI$144K------
- 33 Forsyth St Providence, RI$191K422,232
- 342 Admiral St Providence, RI$88K31.51,214
- 336 Admiral St Providence, RI$125K421,056
- 334 Admiral St Providence, RI$105K622,256
- 30 Forsyth St Providence, RI$118K------
- 26 Forsyth St Providence, RI$112K------
- 24 Forsyth St Providence, RI$111K------
- 22 Forsyth St Providence, RI--------
- 56 Coggeshall St Providence, RI$141K311,249
- 328 Admiral St Providence, RI$99K411,792
- 324 Admiral St Providence, RI$95K421,518
- Tappan St Providence, RI--531,776
- 21 Forsyth St Providence, RI$173K522,003
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.