This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Views: 963 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Wood, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 86
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 00136500
- Zillow Home ID: 59966402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-243K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06096 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Windsor Locks as a whole. Among 06096 homes, this home is valued 5.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06096, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Windsor Locks, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor Locks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06096 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windsor Locks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!