- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 821 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $469,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_COMMON \ None, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_COMMON \ None, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,112 sqft
- Parcel #: M:25 L:0491
- Zillow Home ID: 56120763
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-469K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 46.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|37-39 Hathorne St UNIT 2 Salem, MA||$309K||3||1||1,772|
|37-39 Hathorne St UNIT 1 Salem, MA||$315K||3||1||1,787|
|45 Hathorne St UNIT 45 Salem, MA||$253K||2||1||1,152|
|47 Hathorne St UNIT 47 Salem, MA||$326K||4||2||2,016|
|49 Hathorne St Salem, MA||$343K||4||2||2,391|
|65 Endicott St UNIT 3 Salem, MA||$211K||2||1||860|
|65 Endicott St UNIT 2 Salem, MA||$258K||2||1||1,030|
|65 Endicott St # B Salem, MA||$293K||2||1||--|
|53 Hathorne St UNIT 53 Salem, MA||$375K||3||1||2,925|
|74 Endicott St Salem, MA||$348K||3||1.5||1,456|
|61-63 Endicott St Salem, MA||$415K||6||3||3,098|
|55-57 Hathorne St Salem, MA||$353K||4||2||2,420|
|76 Endicott St UNIT 2 Salem, MA||$360K||3||1.5||2,097|
|76 Endicott St UNIT 1 Salem, MA||$370K||3||2||2,291|
|13 Hathorne Cres Salem, MA||$320K||4||2||2,288|
|72 Endicott St Salem, MA||$398K||4||2||3,206|
|67 Endicott St UNIT 67 Salem, MA||$266K||2||1||1,105|
|40 Winthrop St Salem, MA||$447K||8||3||4,103|
|44 Winthrop St UNIT 44 Salem, MA||$303K||3||1.5||1,327|
|59-61 Hathorne St Salem, MA||$376K||4||2||2,963|
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!