- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,693 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $264,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $264
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Brownstone
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 999 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: W:11 P:00097 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60112956
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $252-602K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxbury home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 57.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% higher than in Boston, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
|67 Highland St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$388K||2||1.5||1,469|
|67 Highland St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$524K||2||1.5||1,558|
|71 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$751K||6||3||3,596|
|65 Highland St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$550K||3||1.5||1,540|
|73 Highland St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$492K||3||1||1,299|
|73 Highland St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$376K||2||1||1,230|
|73 Highland St UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA||$408K||2||1||1,320|
|75 Highland St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$368K||3||1||1,000|
|75 Highland St UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA||$370K||2||1||900|
|63 Highland St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA||$513K||3||2||1,446|
|63 Highland St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$544K||2||1.5||1,543|
|63A Highland St # A Roxbury, MA||--||3||2||1,450|
|77 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$704K||6||3||3,596|
|6 Linwood St # 1 Boston, MA||$574K||2||1||950|
|6 Linwood St # 3 Roxbury, MA||--||2||1||1,150|
|6 Linwood St # 2 Roxbury, MA||$399K||3||1||1,150|
|6 Linwood St Roxbury, MA||$809K||2||1||3,311|
|10 Linwood St Roxbury, MA||--||2||1||1,005|
|81 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$589K||6||1.5||2,350|
|83-85 Highland St Boston, MA||$742K||--||--||4,311|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!