- Built in 1945
- Views: 2,225 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $357
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: W:20 P:09682 S:012
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 90139192
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 36.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!