- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 615 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,630 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0716 B:00001 L:20
- Zillow Home ID: 56060260
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-364K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01835 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01835 homes, this home is valued 21.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Haverhill, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
|70 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$288K||5||3.5||2,832|
|73 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$226K||3||2||1,300|
|77 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$240K||3||1||1,499|
|79 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$218K||3||1||1,650|
|67 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$260K||6||2||2,276|
|78 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$219K||4||2||1,651|
|83 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$199K||4||2||1,661|
|82 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$261K||3||2||2,405|
|64 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$235K||4||2||1,600|
|63 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$229K||3||1.5||1,268|
|3 Front St Haverhill, MA||$215K||4||1.5||1,472|
|87 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$237K||4||2||1,816|
|59 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$233K||3||2.5||1,227|
|58 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$217K||2||2||1,092|
|84 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$223K||2||1.5||1,672|
|93 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$308K||4||3||2,430|
|92 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$216K||3||1||1,274|
|5 Front St Haverhill, MA||$235K||3||2.5||1,238|
|57 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$265K||4||2||1,999|
|88 Laurel Ave Haverhill, MA||$242K||2||1.5||1,626|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!