- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- Views: 5,407 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $282,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $203
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0048 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 12.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|65 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$768K||3||3.5||2,907|
|71 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$515K||4||2||2,478|
|56 Liberty St Newburyport, MA||$619K||6||3.5||3,749|
|60 Liberty St Newburyport, MA||$453K||3||3||1,600|
|32 Federal St Newburyport, MA||$555K||6||3||3,375|
|80 Middle St UNIT 80 Newburyport, MA||$1.12M||4||3||3,004|
|80 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$621K||4||3||3,000|
|54 Liberty St Newburyport, MA||$591K||3||2||2,096|
|28 Federal St UNIT 28 Newburyport, MA||$392K||5||1||1,582|
|30 Federal St UNIT 30 Newburyport, MA||$392K||5||1||1,582|
|78 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$756K||5||2.5||3,000|
|82 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$1M||4||3||2,900|
|26 Federal St Newburyport, MA||$500K||3||1||1,652|
|38 Federal St Newburyport, MA||$753K||3||3.5||3,617|
|38B Federal St # B Newburyport, MA||$689K||3||3.5||3,173|
|38 Federal St UNIT B Newburyport, MA||$715K||3||3.5||2,255|
|38 Federal St UNIT A Newburyport, MA||$757K||3||3||2,370|
|64 Liberty St Newburyport, MA||$585K||2||2||2,218|
|48 Liberty St UNIT 48 Newburyport, MA||$662K||4||3||2,336|
|76 Middle St Newburyport, MA||$547K||4||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!