This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 3,270 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $433,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,323 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:20 P:06580 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59156461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-555K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 16.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|65 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||--||1||1||1,197|
|71 Mount Vernon St # R West Roxbury, MA||$557K||4||2||1,923|
|67 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$477K||1||1||1,536|
|35 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$632K||5||2.5||2,050|
|61 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$616K||4||2||2,679|
|73 Mount Vernon St West Roxbury, MA||$702K||5||2.5||2,816|
|73 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$713K||5||2.5||2,816|
|39 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$624K||5||2.5||2,131|
|77 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$802K||3||2||2,402|
|57 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$711K||6||2.5||2,153|
|43 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$544K||4||1.5||1,800|
|26 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$546K||3||2.5||1,720|
|22 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$929K||4||4.5||3,270|
|30 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$528K||4||2||1,690|
|31 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$807K||4||2||2,388|
|47 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$962K||4||2||5,066|
|47 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$550K||4||1.5||1,582|
|34 Atwill Rd Boston, MA||$583K||4||2.5||2,219|
|87 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$984K||4||4||3,446|
|72 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA||$1.16M||7||4||3,061|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!