- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,366 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:128 B:051 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62549586
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 62.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% greater than in New London Metro, and 59.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|72 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$255K||5||4.01||2,808|
|68 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$173K||3||2.5||1,200|
|65 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$189K||3||2||1,250|
|69 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$304K||4||2.5||2,366|
|76 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$209K||3||2.5||1,700|
|64 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$200K||4||2.5||1,404|
|78 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$176K||3||2||1,200|
|77 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$215K||4||2||1,872|
|82 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$233K||3||2.1||2,160|
|87 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$193K||5||2.5||1,344|
|83 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$170K||3||2.5||1,200|
|61 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$216K||5||2.5||1,692|
|60 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$242K||3||2.5||2,149|
|12 Benjamin Ct Uncasville, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,450|
|86 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$223K||3||2.5||2,016|
|8 Benjamin Ct Uncasville, CT||$256K||4||3.5||2,456|
|57 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$169K||3||2.5||1,272|
|91 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$225K||4||2.5||1,716|
|24 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$166K||4||2.5||1,092|
|103 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$171K||3||2.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!