69 Richland Hills Dr, Manchester, TN 373553 beds, 2 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 12 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1515917
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 702 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 232
- Lot width: 230
- Parcel #: 058A A 02300 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81061688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 69 Richland Hills Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37355 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Manchester, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 31 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$199K--32,397
- 129 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$219K322,480
- 56 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$253K--3.53,542
- 23 Richland Ct Manchester, TN$238K32.52,988
- 153 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$341K445,886
- 231 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN$167K--2.51,805
- 54 Richland Ct Manchester, TN--------
- 205 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN$189K--2.52,887
- 257 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN$161K32.51,642
- 175 Richland Ct Manchester, TN$241K--32,820
- 129 Richland Ct Manchester, TN$337K--45,033
- 283 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN$130K321,878
- 176 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$205K32.52,159
- 140 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN--------
- 177 Richland Hills Dr Manchester, TN$263K--4.53,980
- 179 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN--------
- 76 Richland Ct Manchester, TN$247K--3.53,752
- 307 Rigney Rd Manchester, TN$142K--21,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.