69 Russett Rd, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 2 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $546,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Bulkhead, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Full, Basement Feature \ Interior Access, Basement Feature \ Sump Pump, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ Y, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Professional Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Home Own Association \ No, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Gentle Slope, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Road Type \ Sidewalk, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Measured, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Uffi \ Unknown, Utility Connections \ for Gas Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:20 P:05879 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59154230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 69 Russett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% less than in Boston, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 65 Russett Rd Boston, MA$531K321,709
- 75 Russett Rd UNIT 1 West Roxbury, MA$376K211,336
- 75 Russett Rd UNIT 2 West Roxbury, MA$483K422,112
- 75 Russett Rd # 1 Boston, MA$455K211,336
- 75 Russett Rd # 2 Boston, MA$559K422,112
- 75 Russett Rd Boston, MA$622K422,000
- 61 Russett Rd Boston, MA$543K322,002
- 100 Theodore Parker Rd Boston, MA$489K411,750
- 96 Theodore Parker Rd Boston, MA$779K72.53,500
- 66 Russett Rd Boston, MA$475K31.51,549
- 83 Russett Rd Boston, MA$811K833,490
- 70 Russett Rd Boston, MA$529K31.51,902
- 62 Russett Rd Boston, MA$514K411,736
- 88 Theodore Parker Rd Boston, MA$531K41.52,022
- 106 Theodore Parker Rd Boston, MA$546K321,584
- 76 Russett Rd # 1 Boston, MA--211,610
- 76 Russett Rd Boston, MA--211,610
- 87 Russett Rd Boston, MA$750K624,054
- 56 Russett Rd Boston, MA$690K533,157
- 53 Russett Rd Boston, MA$500K321,622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!