- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $378,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Bay Window, AMENITIES \ Bilco Door, AMENITIES \ Skylight, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Part, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Saratoga Springs, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Dining Area, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR \ Shingle, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Barn, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Garden, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Barn, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Floor Grate, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 2nd Floor, LAUNDRY \ Area, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Secluded, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Farmhouse, Sub Area \ Saratoga Springs City, Swis Code \ 411501, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 41150116602900010560000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32404457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-389K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12866 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Saratoga Springs as a whole. Among 12866 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Saratoga Springs, and 93.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
|71 Second St Saratoga Springs, NY||$207K||3||1.5||1,174|
|61 Second St Saratoga Springs, NY||$249K||3||1||1,516|
|110 Catherine St Saratoga Springs, NY||$246K||4||2||1,500|
|243 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$317K||3||3||2,469|
|237 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||--||3||2||1,600|
|114 Catherine St Saratoga Springs, NY||$263K||3||2||1,713|
|106 Catherine St Saratoga Springs, NY||$182K||2||1||1,023|
|235 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$259K||4||1.5||1,617|
|116 Catherine St Saratoga Springs, NY||$242K||3||1.5||1,478|
|64 Second St Saratoga Springs, NY||$303K||4||2||1,992|
|242 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$205K||3||2||1,372|
|234 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$216K||3||1.5||1,456|
|238 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$177K||3||1||1,050|
|245 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$305K||1||1||2,392|
|104 Catherine St Saratoga Springs, NY||$302K||4||2||2,254|
|233 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$355K||2||1||2,000|
|232 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$190K||3||1||1,212|
|244 Maple Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$208K||2||1.5||1,490|
|53 East Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$322K||3||2||2,104|
|31 Covell Ave Saratoga Springs, NY||$251K||5||2||1,696|
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!