69 Sycamore St, Nazareth, PA 180643 beds, 2 baths, 1,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $200,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space, 300 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,185 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: J7 11 6F 0432
- Zillow Home ID: 10104342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 69 Sycamore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% less than in Allentown Metro, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18064 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Allentown Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18064 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292