- Built in 1972
- 398 days on Zillow
- Views: 551 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $620
- MLS #: 133545
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Area Description \ Mountain, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Description \ Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Amenities \ Ski Resort, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Area Description \ Ski-In \ Ski-Out
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 966 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108029754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $360-519K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will rise 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (52)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 690 Carriage Way|
Nearby Schools in Snowmass Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!