690 Elma St, Akron, OH 443103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $53,650
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6842033
- Zillow Home ID: 35477017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 690 Elma Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% greater than in Akron, and 139.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 686 Elma St Akron, OH$73K42.51,695
- 692 Elma St Akron, OH$60K311,282
- 680 Elma St Akron, OH$44K321,264
- 676 Elma St Akron, OH$39K211,230
- 674 Elma St Akron, OH$41K211,160
- 134 Frances Ave Akron, OH$67K411,872
- 697 N Main St Akron, OH$52K311,512
- 128 Frances Ave Akron, OH$41K21992
- 136 Frances Ave Akron, OH$56K31.51,376
- 670 Elma St Akron, OH$61K41.51,398
- 668 Elma St Akron, OH$62K31.51,392
- 685 Elma St Akron, OH$42K311,427
- 689 Elma St Akron, OH$48K221,276
- 695 Elma St Akron, OH$55K221,416
- 683 Elma St Akron, OH$41K221,080
- 699 Elma St Akron, OH$47K211,080
- 679 Elma St Akron, OH$58K31.51,242
- 664 Elma St Akron, OH$59K421,214
- 675 Elma St Akron, OH$48K321,324
- 707 Elma St Akron, OH$53K321,516
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!