690 Leahy St, Redwood City, CA 940611 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $1,201,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 65
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 059165010
- Zillow Home ID: 82949194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 690 Leahy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Redwood City, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 320 Ulmer Ct Redwood City, CA$921K432,430
- 664 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$994K32.52,100
- 675 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA$2.45M755,140
- 658 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$926K32.51,900
- 340 Ulmer Ct Redwood City, CA$957K533,250
- 652 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$922K32.51,900
- 646 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$936K32.51,900
- 303 Ulmer Ct Redwood City, CA$2.81M17213,847
- 671 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA$791K331,900
- 679 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA$2.22M75.55,223
- 640 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$944K32.51,900
- 319 Ulmer Ct Redwood City, CA$1.37M643,786
- 665 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA$915K32.51,900
- 634 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$951K32.51,900
- 380 Ulmer Ct Redwood City, CA$1.14M422,030
- 628 Leahy St Redwood City, CA$944K32.51,900
- 659 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA$821K32.51,900
- 707 Leahy St # EA10 Redwood City, CA--Studio1411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.