690 Miramar Ave, San Francisco, CA 941124 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
First availability on the rental market, Two Palms is nestled in a 1920's planned community just minutes from downtown San Francisco. Aside from the charming architecture and peace and quiet of the neighborhood, it is "transit convenient" served by the K Line, and the 23 and 43 bus lines with their connections to MUNI and BART. Easy access to Highway 280 brings both the Financial District and Silicon Valley into quick commuting reach. The nearby schools include Riordan High School, Lick Wilmerding High School and Aptos Middle School as well as Community College of San Francisco and a little bit farther away, San Francisco State.
The 1924 dwelling has a lovely pair of gardens, front and side, as an eye catching prelude to the 4 bedroom 3 bath home. As you enter the home, located on one of the best corners of Westwood Park, consider how pleasant it would be to sit on on the veranda. To the right of the door is the princess balcony to lend a touch of the romantic to this pleasant home. Open the door into the spacious entryway and barrel fronted sitting room. Light floods into this period room with its gleaming hardwood oak floors, gumwood panelling , and original ceramic tile on the working fireplace. Beautifully restored gumwood detailing also enriches the bookshelves flanking the fireplace.
This is a charming and gracious Craftsmen styled bungalow which has been completely restored and enhanced with modern upgrades everywhere. From practical characteristics such as all new electrical and CAT VI wiring and a high efficiency furnace with dual zone heating to the comfortable style of the brand new kitchen with glass tile backsplash and granite counter tops--Two Palms has every convenience and amenity.
The kitchen is completely new with stainless steel appliances and subtle lighting. All rooms are on dimmers. There's an extra bonus bay window sitting area in the kitchen as well as a central island, good for entertaining.
The adjacent dining room is topped off by a four armed brass chandelier circa 1925 and graced by a large and elegant period window. The sitting and dining rooms are separated by glass paneled doors original to this home. Off the dining room is a hallway to a pair of matched bedrooms and a bathroom. The bath has a shower over tub--all brand new, well lit, tastefully appointed ceramic tile and handsome cabinetry. The pair of bedrooms have 180 degree views of the surrounding hills and homes and like all of the house are flooded with light and comfort.
Leading to the lower level is a new oak staircase touching down in a sitting room. The sitting room is just outside the master bedroom and also gives access to the outdoor patio and the pleasant and flat back yard. The French doors, which separate master and sitting room, provide a gracious connection between the two rooms. The master bath is beautiful. It has an oversized shower plus lots of storage. Again careful attention is given to lighting, tile, cabinetry and other appointments.
Across the hallway and depending on the family is either a nursery or an office, cute-- with a large window and closet. Rounding out the lower level is the third bathroom, plus another large and well appointed bath with an oversized shower.
The door out leads to the one car garage, but so much more. The brand new washer and dryer is next to the wine cellar and storage area. The open brick of the original chimney gives an unusual handsome backdrop for a garage. Did we mention storage?
Quiet community neighborhood that is ideal for families with easy access to MUNI, BART transportation.
Highways 280 and 101 nearby
City College University and San Francisco State University are easily accessible Stonestown Mall, Stern Grove, Golden Gate Park, Castro/Diamond Heights are all within an easy 5-10 minute drive
- Lot: 3,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3164 001
- Zillow Home ID: 15140581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 690 Miramar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% less than in San Francisco, and 17% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood Park home values.
- 682 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M411,702
- 676 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M211,404
- 700 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M--12,171
- 670 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M321,585
- 175 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.17M421,908
- 182 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.16M--21,725
- 664 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M211,415
- 720 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,525
- 169 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.15M312,181
- 176 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.15M311,810
- 660 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M211,600
- 695 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M421,843
- 730 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.49M443,066
- 683 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.1M--12,044
- 163 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.09M311,625
- 55 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.26M422,579
- 677 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M321,288
- 45 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,639
- 701 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M--12,649
- 652 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M331,914
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.