This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $239-260K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $56.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Miami is $54,321.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 1,107
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $270,000
- Flooring: Other
- Security System
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Other Amenities
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Cooling System: Electric Cooling
- Design \ High Rise
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-122-2940
- Front Exposure \ South
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Heating Description \ Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Restrictions \ Limited # Of Vehicle
- Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Section \ 38
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ NEO VERTIKA CONDO
- View Type: Other View
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 638 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141381222940
- Zillow Home ID: 72570719
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Miami, and 239.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (437)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 690 SW 1st Ct|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!