- Lot: 8,293 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 422 days on Zillow
- 59 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $12
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $156,900
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: O5317524
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Public Boat Ramp, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Extras \ Private Lake Dues Required, Water Extras \ Seawall - Other, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 2121305100D000210
- Zillow Home ID: 47687860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32707 home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Casselberry as a whole. Among 32707 homes, this home is 135% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Casselberry, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Casselberry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32707 home values.
|688 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$271K||3||2||1,918|
|686 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$267K||--||2||1,814|
|698 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$169K||--||2||1,349|
|684 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$274K||3||2||1,554|
|696 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$173K||--||2||1,549|
|679 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$168K||3||2||1,349|
|694 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$146K||2||2||1,168|
|682 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$280K||3||2||1,571|
|677 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$180K||--||2||1,627|
|694 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$143K||--||2||1,168|
|692 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$165K||--||2||1,349|
|675 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$180K||--||2||1,528|
|680 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$290K||--||2||1,648|
|673 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$181K||--||2||1,699|
|690 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$164K||3||2||1,349|
|2643 Red Bug Lake Rd Casselberry, FL||$493K||--||2.5||2,221|
|684 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$180K||--||2||1,919|
|678 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$309K||--||2||1,664|
|671 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$173K||--||2||1,547|
|688 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$161K||--||2||1,349|
Nearby Schools in Casselberry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!