- Lot: 8,293 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 457 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,058 all time views
- 59 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $156,900
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: O5317524
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Location \ Corner Lot, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Construction \ Brick, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Utilities \ Gas, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Seawall - Other, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Water Access, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Water Extras \ Private Lake Dues Required
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 2121305100D000210
- Zillow Home ID: 47687860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-375K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32707 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Casselberry as a whole. Among 32707 homes, this home is 135% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Casselberry, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Casselberry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32707 home values.
|688 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$268K||3||2||1,918|
|686 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$264K||--||2||1,814|
|698 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$170K||--||2||1,349|
|684 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$270K||3||2||1,554|
|696 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$174K||--||2||1,549|
|679 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$168K||3||2||1,349|
|694 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$146K||2||2||1,168|
|682 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$276K||3||2||1,571|
|677 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$179K||--||2||1,627|
|694 Sausalito Blvd Casselberry, FL||$144K||--||2||1,168|
|692 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$165K||--||2||1,349|
|675 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$180K||--||2||1,528|
|680 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$285K||--||2||1,648|
|673 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$181K||--||2||1,699|
|690 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$164K||3||2||1,349|
|2643 Red Bug Lake Rd Casselberry, FL||$491K||--||2.5||2,221|
|684 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$182K||--||2||1,919|
|678 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$302K||--||2||1,664|
|671 San Pablo Ave Casselberry, FL||$174K||--||2||1,547|
|688 Vallejo Ct Casselberry, FL||$161K||--||2||1,349|
Nearby Schools in Casselberry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!