This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 2,415 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $254,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Available, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00818400012200
- Zillow Home ID: 38587998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98292 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Stanwood as a whole. Among 98292 homes, this home is valued 24.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stanwood, and 84.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98292 home values.
Nearby Schools in Stanwood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!