6900 E Princess DrUNIT 1130, Phoenix, AZ 85054
Sold on 6/12/13: $139,300
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:843 sq ft
- Lot:853 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $139,300
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Additional FeaturesBedroom,Full Bath,Kitchen,Parking Type: Assigned
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- High SchoolHorizon
- Middle SchoolDesert Shadows Middle - Scottsdale
- Parcel #21509052
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow268
- Elementary SchoolSandpiper
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count4
- School DistrictParadise Valley Unified District (069)
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID68959631
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$144,732||$123K – $165K||-$2,551||$171||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,025/mo||$799 – $1.4K/mo||+$15||$1.22||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Desert View home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Desert View homes, this home is valued 57.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 33.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
Neighborhood for 6900 E Princess Drive UNIT 1130
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005