This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,614 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $115,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1
- Approx SqFt Range \ 200
- Complex Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room
- Complex Features \ Community Pool
- Complex Features \ Community Pool Htd
- Complex Features \ Community Spa
- Complex Features \ Community Spa Htd
- Complex Features \ Gated Community
- Const - Finish \ Painted
- Construction \ Frame - Wood
- Cooling System: Refrigeration
- Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval
- Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR
- Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen
- Dwelling Styles \ Stacked
- Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat
- Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Stories \ 2
- Features \ Other (See Remarks)
- Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron
- Fireplace \ No Fireplace
- Heating system: Gas Heat
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Landscaping \ None
- Laundry \ Dryer Included
- Laundry \ Inside Laundry
- Laundry \ Washer Included
- Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum
- Master Bathroom \ None
- Master Bedroom \ Split
- Other Rooms \ Great Room
- Parking \ Assigned Parking
- Parking \ Unassigned Parking
- Pool - Private \ No Pool
- Rent Payable \ Owner
- Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y
- Roofing \ All Tile
- Services \ City Services
- Services \ Other (See Remarks)
- Sewer \ Sewer - Public
- Source of SqFt \ County Assessor
- Spa - Private \ None
- Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY
- Technology \ Cable TV Avail
- Unit Style \ All on One Level
- Utilities \ APS
- Utilities \ City Electric
- Utilities \ SW Gas
- Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21509136
- Zillow Home ID: 68959711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1-604K.
Neighborhood: Desert View
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.6% less than in Phoenix, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!