6900 Jockey Club Ln, Haymarket, VA 201694 beds, 4 baths, 3,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Greenhill Crossing neighborhood is established and well maintained with active Homeowner's Association. Excellent community pool, new tennis courts, and small workout room. Walking distance to quaint downtown Haymarket resturaunts, shops and services. New Lowe's, Super Target and several grocery stores nearby. Access to interstate one mile from home.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1059 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Beautiful screened porch is part of very large deck, gas connection.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,523 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7397080335
- Zillow Home ID: 52003989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6900 Jockey Club Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20169 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.9% lower than in Haymarket, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20169 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haymarket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20169 home values.
- 6904 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$420K42.52,496
- 6896 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$372K431,968
- 14896 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$424K52.52,680
- 6892 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$422K42.52,491
- 6897 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$461K42.52,156
- 6901 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$418K432,584
- 14900 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$415K43.52,452
- 14888 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$383K43.51,834
- 6893 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$424K43.52,396
- 6905 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$429K43.52,548
- 14893 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$417K42.52,440
- 14904 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$392K42.52,124
- 6888 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$427K43.52,582
- 14895 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$453K443,266
- 6889 Jockey Club Ln Haymarket, VA$412K53.52,605
- 14884 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$415K42.52,515
- 14917 Southern Crossing St Haymarket, VA$415K42.52,628
- 14921 Southern Crossing St Haymarket, VA$482K43.53,760
- 14913 Southern Crossing St Haymarket, VA$467K42.53,368
- 14899 Greenhill Crossing Dr Haymarket, VA$414K432,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.