- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6901 Mazzen Ct, Fredericksburg, VA 224075 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $450,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 699 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12 -7 - 17 -
- Zillow Home ID: 64436413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6901 Mazzen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22407, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.1% greater than in Fredericksburg, and 77.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fredericksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22407 home values.
- 6905 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$426K43.52,896
- 13118 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$338K43.52,180
- 13114 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$329K42.52,184
- 6909 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$419K43.53,039
- 13122 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$330K42.52,352
- 13106 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$425K443,320
- 13102 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$386K533,752
- 13117 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$333K43.52,336
- 6900 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$385K432,373
- 6913 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$439K43.53,228
- 13113 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$290K42.53,352
- 13020 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$348K342,304
- 6904 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$433K42.53,974
- 13103 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$372K42.53,160
- 13109 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$361K42.53,180
- 13023 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$377K42.53,208
- 6910 Mazzen Ct Fredericksburg, VA$375K432,256
- 13019 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$333K43.52,336
- 13015 Mill Rd Fredericksburg, VA$320K42.52,320
Nearby Schools in Fredericksburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.