6901 N Duncan Ave, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
One is 2/1 with 800 sqft.
Other is 1/1 600 sqft.
Both are rent ready and freshly updated and painted with newer flooring, roof, etc.
They have separate meters and separate street addresses.
call 813 FOUR ONE EIGHT 0199
CASH OFFERS ONLY
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1618970000
- Zillow Home ID: 45090608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6901 N Duncan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 117.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% greater than in Tampa, and 338.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 6903 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$44K21810
- 115 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$42K11756
- 117 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$51K31980
- 6905 N Duncan Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$134K422,428
- 121 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$59K321,220
- 6902 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$55K211,068
- 6904 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$81K211,472
- 6905 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$116K211,000
- 123 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$50K22800
- 118 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$63K11865
- 116 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$72K521,100
- 120 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$69K21899
- 6910 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$102K121,337
- 114 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$81K32944
- 7001 N Duncan Ave Tampa, FL$108K211,024
- 7003 N Duncan Ave # B Tampa, FL$59K21714
- 112 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL--21864
- 124 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$81K11624
- 6901 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$78K22775
- 6903 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$77K321,497
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292