6901 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1265, Phoenix, AZ 850332 beds, 2 baths, 1,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 827 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Parcel #: 14440317
- Zillow Home ID: 7711997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6901 W Devonshire Avenue UNIT 1265
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 133.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
- 6901 W Devonshire Ave Phoenix, AZ$54K221,006
- 6901 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1264 Phoenix, AZ$44K----1,006
- 6911 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1269 Phoenix, AZ$50K321,208
- 6902 W Monterosa St UNIT 1259 Phoenix, AZ$51K321,208
- 6911 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1270 Phoenix, AZ$46K--21,006
- 6911 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1268 Phoenix, AZ$46K--21,208
- 6902 W Monterosa St UNIT 1260 Phoenix, AZ$36K221,006
- 6901 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1265 Phoenix, AZ$45K221,006
- 6911 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1271 Phoenix, AZ$44K--21,006
- 6912 W Monterosa St UNIT 1256 Phoenix, AZ$47K--21,208
- 6902 W Monterosa St UNIT 1258 Phoenix, AZ$46K--21,208
- 6902 W Monterosa St UNIT 1261 Phoenix, AZ$44K--21,006
- 6912 W Monterosa St UNIT 1255 Phoenix, AZ$43K221,006
- 6912 W Monterosa St UNIT 1257 Phoenix, AZ$49K--21,208
- 6902 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1278 Phoenix, AZ$47K--21,208
- 6902 W Devonshire Ave UNIT 1281 Phoenix, AZ$44K321,006
- 6912 W Monterosa St UNIT 1254 Phoenix, AZ$47K221,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!