6902 Lalemant Dr, Parma, OH 441293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 45018011
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 33566197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6902 Lalemant Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% greater than in Parma, and 42% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 6898 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$107K31.51,320
- 6908 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,580
- 6894 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$118K31.51,320
- 6404 Regency Dr Parma, OH$124K31.51,488
- 6912 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$119K31.51,320
- 6412 Regency Dr Parma, OH$118K31.51,836
- 6890 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$102K31.51,290
- 6500 Regency Dr Cleveland, OH$129K31.51,663
- 6916 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$121K421,472
- 6899 Talbot Dr Parma, OH$145K42.51,989
- 6893 Talbot Dr Parma, OH$148K32.51,791
- 6884 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$97K31.51,290
- 6895 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$113K321,275
- 6899 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$122K31.51,092
- 6891 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,191
- 6907 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,364
- 6508 Regency Dr Parma, OH$142K52.51,792
- 6887 Talbot Dr Parma, OH$237K52.52,789
- 6887 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$127K311,275
- 6911 Lalemant Dr Parma, OH$115K31.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.