These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 582 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Status \ Active, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Last Status \ Pending, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Concrete
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,631 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 012228119400220
- Zillow Home ID: 46029798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32818 home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 9.2% rise for Pine Hills as a whole. Among 32818 homes, this home is 99.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 228% higher than in Pine Hills, and 871.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
|Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$125K||3||2||1,631|
|6838 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$119K||3||2||1,519|
|6910 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$137K||4||2||1,710|
|6830 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$105K||3||2||1,248|
|6824 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$129K||3||2.5||1,376|
|6836 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$130K||4||2||1,661|
|6901 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$125K||3||2||1,631|
|6918 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$126K||3||2||1,638|
|6830 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$105K||3||2||1,342|
|6909 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||1,488|
|6837 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$125K||3||2||1,475|
|6842 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$146K||3||2||1,791|
|6818 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$127K||3||2||1,534|
|6917 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$122K||3||2||1,342|
|6829 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$124K||3||2||1,551|
|6926 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$120K||4||2||1,503|
|6822 Rembrandt Dr Orlando, FL||$112K||3||2||1,395|
|6848 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$135K||3||2||1,864|
|6831 Rubens Ct Orlando, FL||$113K||4||2||1,369|
|6840 Galle Ct Orlando, FL||$106K||3||2||1,335|
Nearby Schools in Pine Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!