- Lot: 6,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Concrete
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Trevor Browne, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ None, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Roofing \ Built-Up, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14478150
- Zillow Home ID: 7716693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-123K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 39.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 114.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
- 7041 W Orange Dr1 beds, 1 baths
1,526 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1974
|6908 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||1.75||1,268|
|6901 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$84K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6909 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$80K||--||1||1,040|
|6818 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||1.75||1,468|
|6912 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$106K||--||1.75||1,628|
|6827 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||2||1,536|
|6829 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$105K||--||1.75||1,284|
|6913 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$100K||--||2||1,561|
|6823 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$118K||4||2||1,428|
|6833 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6918 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$97K||--||1.75||1,268|
|6823 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||--||1,389|
|6819 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$108K||--||1.75||1,553|
|6839 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$94K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6812 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$82K||4||2||1,268|
|6919 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$79K||--||1||1,096|
|6902 W Wolf St Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6818 W Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6813 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$89K||--||1.75||1,020|
|6843 W Highland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$94K||3||1.5||1,020|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!