6902 Woodhill Rd, Dallas, TX 752175 beds, 3 baths, 2,458 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1996
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- <$45. per sq ft! Extra large lot with pad for garage and extra driveway! New custom granite kitchen!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,458 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 0062310B000160000
- Zillow Home ID: 26905731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6902 Woodhill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Dallas, and 210.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Dallas home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Dallas home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 6908 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$72K221,099
- 6822 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$72K321,156
- 6914 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$78K321,284
- 6816 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$65K321,132
- 6903 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$155K423,354
- 6909 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$88K321,717
- 6922 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$66K311,132
- 6869 Umphress Rd Dallas, TX$412K444,604
- 6823 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$197K232,560
- 6810 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$119K322,230
- 6915 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$86K321,877
- 6928 Petty Ln Dallas, TX$93K321,380
- 6928 Woodhill Rd Dallas, TX$61K221,420
- 6932 Petty Ln Dallas, TX$87K321,525
- 6924 Petty Ln Dallas, TX$138K42.52,440
- 6936 Petty Ln Dallas, TX$85K321,897
- 6920 Petty Ln Dallas, TX$100K421,958
- 1715 Plate Dr Dallas, TX$53K211,132
- 1738 Overpark Dr Dallas, TX$50K221,014
- 1734 Overpark Dr Dallas, TX$62K22950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.