6903 Canal Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 285943 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 169 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: 14-1084
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Parcel #: 539420800685000
- Zillow Home ID: 102042109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6903 Canal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Morehead City Metro, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28594 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morehead City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6905 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$133K21760
- 6823 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$335K321,540
- 6903 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$359K42.52,128
- 6909 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$325K321,340
- 203 Pinta Dr Emerald Isle, NC$279K331,890
- 6905 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$368K32.52,496
- 6910 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$273K342,392
- 6907 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$364K431,932
- 6911 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$269K221,000
- 202 Pinta Dr Emerald Isle, NC$345K331,940
- 123 Nina Dr Emerald Isle, NC$311K31.51,032
- 6909 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$399K442,819
- 121 Nina Dr Emerald Isle, NC$329K321,008
- 6913 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$316K321,342
- 6819 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$274K321,176
- 6821 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$342K231,596
- 124 Santa Maria Dr Emerald Isle, NC$328K321,008
- 6911 Emerald Dr Emerald Isle, NC$358K321,722
- 117 Nina Dr Emerald Isle, NC$338K321,008
- 6904 Canal Dr Emerald Isle, NC$969K444,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292