- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6903 Granby St, Norfolk, VA 235054 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home has 3 bedrooms downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs. There is a full bath on each floor. The kitchen has a breakfast area with ceramic tiled floor. The formal dining room and the living room have original hardwood floors. There is a sun room off the living room.
The 1 car garage, deck and extra parking are to the rear of the home. All appliances convey including a full size washer and dryer.
Norfolk is a wonderful city to live in because of great neighbors, great schools, shopping and dining. The commute to Norfolk Naval Station (10 minutes), Little Creek Amphibious Base (20-30 minutes), Oceania Naval Air Station (40-45 minutes). At this Granby Street address you are also just minutes away from exciting Ghent, Downtown Norfolk, Norfolk botanical Gardens, Museums such as Nauticus and The Chrysler Museum of Art, The Harrison Opera House, Chrysler Hall, major shopping hubs and plentiful history (Williamsburg, Yorktown).
This spacious 5 bedroom 2 bath home is located in Talbot Park which is regarded by many to be one of the best neighborhoods in Norfolk. Homes are priced from $210,000 up to $600,000. Super easy access to Norfolk Naval Station, Little Creek Amphib Base, DePaul Hospital. Great location is only minutes to schools, shopping, restaurants and beaches.
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- PRICED $20,000 UNDER RECENT APPRAISAL.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16969901
- Zillow Home ID: 79194360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6903 Granby Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6907 Granby St Norfolk, VA$220K421,907
- 6815 Granby St Norfolk, VA$233K211,596
- Granby St Norfolk, VA$297K42.52,615
- 6911 Granby St Norfolk, VA$210K321,654
- 104 Oak Grove Rd Norfolk, VA$350K712,812
- 6811 Granby St Norfolk, VA$297K42.52,615
- 6915 Granby St Norfolk, VA$298K422,424
- 103 Sinclair St Norfolk, VA$278K31.51,696
- 105 Oak Grove Rd Norfolk, VA$350K32.52,114
- 105 Sinclair St Norfolk, VA$291K322,180
- 6807 Granby St Norfolk, VA$210K421,654
- 105 Sinclair St Norfolk, VA$301K321,989
- 108 Oak Grove Rd Norfolk, VA$364K322,729
- 6818 Granby St Norfolk, VA$305K53.52,998
- 107 Sinclair St Norfolk, VA$243K322,030
- 6803 Granby St Norfolk, VA$268K41.51,971
- 104 Carlisle Way Norfolk, VA$338K42.52,988
- 109 Oak Grove Rd Norfolk, VA$399K533,908
- 110 Oak Grove Rd Norfolk, VA$237K32.51,495
- 102 Sir Oliver Rd Norfolk, VA$227K221,232
Nearby Schools in Norfolk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292