- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6905 Dawnalia Ct, Raleigh, NC 276173 beds, 3 baths, 1,595 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $192,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 168 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,595 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 077801474413000
- Zillow Home ID: 60534467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6905 Dawnalia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% less than in Raleigh, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
2,397 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1991
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6909 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$228K32.51,825
- 6901 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$212K--21,518
- 9405 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$226K--2.51,864
- 6906 Englehardt Dr Raleigh, NC$219K32.51,610
- 6915 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$212K--21,518
- 6904 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$223K--2.51,697
- 6912 Englehardt Dr Raleigh, NC$214K321,545
- 9401 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$228K321,827
- 6900 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$228K--2.51,864
- 6918 Englehardt Dr Raleigh, NC$231K--2.51,920
- 6908 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$224K--2.51,752
- 6919 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$227K--2.51,784
- 9408 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$223K--31,754
- 9404 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$226K--2.51,864
- 6924 Englehardt Dr Raleigh, NC$234K32.52,005
- 6916 Dawnalia Ct Raleigh, NC$230K32.51,950
- 9412 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$225K42.51,785
- 9509 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$196K--21,392
- 6901 Englehardt Dr Raleigh, NC$235K42.52,030
- 9400 Erinsbrook Dr Raleigh, NC$233K32.51,946
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!