6909 Central Park Dr, Aberdeen, WA 985203 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Parcel #: 753000000402
- Zillow Home ID: 55078948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6909 Central Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 778.6% higher than in Aberdeen, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6913 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$152K----1,456
- 6907 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$111K----2,236
- 6915 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$97K----1,194
- 6911 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$45K----660
- 6903 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$173K----1,484
- 6909 River Rd Aberdeen, WA$101K----952
- 6917 River Rd Aberdeen, WA$222K----2,636
- 6818 River Rd Aberdeen, WA$177K----2,166
- 7001 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$133K----1,782
- 6912 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$99K----1,711
- 6916 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$110K----3,056
- 6908 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$146K----2,458
- 6901 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$178K----1,741
- 6920 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$158K----1,428
- 6814 River Rd Aberdeen, WA$138K311,200
- 6817 River Rd Aberdeen, WA$285K----3,132
- Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$99K----1,711
- 919 Granada Rd Aberdeen, WA$118K----1,064
- 6902 Central Park Dr Aberdeen, WA$79K311,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.