6909 Hoffman Ave, La Mesa, CA 919414 beds, 1 bath, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4743510200
- Zillow Home ID: 17008997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6909 Hoffman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% lower than in La Mesa, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91941 home values.
- 6903 Hoffman Ave La Mesa, CA$388K311,125
- 3964 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$484K321,800
- 6914 Hoffman Ave La Mesa, CA$437K321,454
- 3956 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$378K21796
- 3973 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$402K321,700
- 3985 69th St San Diego, CA$377K31.51,082
- 3979 69th St San Diego, CA$377K21840
- 4009 69th St La Mesa, CA$373K21986
- 3948 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$411K211,242
- 3965 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$390K311,016
- 3973 69th St San Diego, CA$391K321,538
- 6925 Hoffman Ave La Mesa, CA$400K211,155
- 3957 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$362K21792
- 4015 69th St La Mesa, CA$435K511,525
- 3967 69th St San Diego, CA$356K21840
- 4002 King St La Mesa, CA$379K31984
- 3940 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$320K21796
- 3949 Shirlene Pl La Mesa, CA$395K321,166
- 4008 King St La Mesa, CA$375K21752
- 4000 69th St San Diego, CA$438K321,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.