6909 Slade Hill Rd, Raleigh, NC 276155 beds, 5 baths, 5,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 143 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 1944954
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2083 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 396 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,379 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171715639092000
- Zillow Home ID: 6459556
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6909 Slade Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 6913 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$689K----4,649
- 6905 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$480K--33,337
- Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$410K--2.52,736
- 6917 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$547K----4,114
- 6901 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$691K--3.55,867
- 6912 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$435K533,531
- 2100 Royal Oaks Dr Raleigh, NC$463K--2.53,554
- 6908 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$420K532,922
- 6904 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$512K--3.53,265
- 6904 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$408K--2.52,752
- 6916 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$431K--2.53,319
- 6921 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$630K----5,681
- 2101 Royal Oaks Dr Raleigh, NC$444K--2.52,687
- 6900 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$498K43.54,280
- 6900 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$458K----2,992
- 2008 Weybridge Dr Raleigh, NC$236K--21,989
- 6920 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$425K32.52,786
- 6908 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$410K12.52,736
- 6920 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$379K--32,596
- 6925 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$369K--34,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.