691-693 N Dawson Ave, Columbus, OH 432192 beds, 0.5 baths, 2,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 12 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $76,500
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 214032395
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Both units are currently rented
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 010067406
- Zillow Home ID: 33864916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 691-693 N Dawson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 194.6% higher than in Columbus, and 607.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Columbus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Columbus home values.
- 687 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$59K211,000
- Dawson Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 683 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$31K21880
- 705 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$59K31.51,408
- 677 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$36K211,165
- 696 Northview Ave Columbus, OH$33K211,076
- 5th Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 714 Northview Ave Columbus, OH$56K311,248
- N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$33K21768
- 2639 E 5th Ave Columbus, OH$33K311,248
- 690 Northview Ave Columbus, OH$48K31936
- 2649 E 5th Ave Columbus, OH$36K311,248
- 663 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$78K31.51,407
- 686 Northview Ave Columbus, OH$74K321,200
- 2633 E 5th Ave Columbus, OH$43K311,208
- 692 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$71K31.51,384
- 688 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$33K211,048
- 698 N Dawson Ave Columbus, OH$38K21736
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292