- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
691 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941234 beds, 3 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,170 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $3,250,000
- Price/sqft: $1,140
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 0911 019
- Zillow Home ID: 15079527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 691 Marina Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 699 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.52M533,000
- 685 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.29M532,844
- 3736 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$2.2M43.52,699
- 3734 Broderick St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.55M321,699
- 675 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$4.65M--32,844
- 3720 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$2.63M--21,921
- 3714 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.75M31.51,766
- 669 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.67M332,960
- 3708 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--11,634
- 701 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$5.14M533,657
- 1990 Jefferson St San Francisco, CA$1.89M32.51,560
- 663 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$4.63M445,179
- 1970-1972 Jefferson St San Francisco, CA$3.41M--23,632
- 3700 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$3.6M332,575
- 711 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.92M342,609
- 3741 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$5.11M354,353
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.