6910 Falls Of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 276152 beds, 1.5 baths, 994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 171709151315006
- Zillow Home ID: 6467663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6910 Falls Of Neuse Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 902 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$148K231,497
- 900 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$114K--21,056
- 904 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$122K--21,092
- 906 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$162K32.51,520
- 908 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$137K--2.51,476
- 910 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$165K321,696
- 912 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$122K--21,065
- 914 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$135K32.51,538
- 905 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$126K--21,057
- 916 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$157K--2.51,518
- 907 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$120K--21,092
- 918 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$128K--21,186
- 909 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$142K--2.51,497
- 920 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$159K--21,578
- 911 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$132K--2.51,476
- 913 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$131K--21,063
- 924 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$161K--21,576
- 6949 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC--21.51,063
- 6947 Staghorn Ln Raleigh, NC$101K21.51,046
- 926 Albany Ct Raleigh, NC$162K--2.51,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.