- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6910 Longmoor Dr, Village Of Lakewood, IL 600144 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $105,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 670 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1637 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1802477012
- Zillow Home ID: 72606486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6910 Longmoor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% greater than in Village of Lakewood, and 977.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 9160 Selkirk Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$422K----3,350
- 9180 Selkirk Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$385K----3,164
- 6935 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$547K----4,188
- Longmoor Dr IL--------
- 6825 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL--Studio----
- 6809 Rose Ave Crystal Lake, IL$117K3--1,058
- 9110 Selkirk Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$446K----3,623
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.