6910 Paseo Del Serra, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 1 bath, 1,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,590 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 47 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $589,000
- Price/sqft: $852
- MLS #: 14785307
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,055 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 30
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 5549021007
- Zillow Home ID: 20793763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6910 Paseo Del Serra
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2019 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.83M64.53,045
- 2025 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.34M332,280
- 6927 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$976K442,206
- 6931 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$835K221,033
- 6923 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$880K221,476
- 2015 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.24M631,881
- 6960 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.04M443,378
- 2030 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.63M533,084
- 2001 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.2M654,259
- 2018 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.3M21.51,724
- 2031 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$878K211,508
- 2020 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$979K211,069
- 6921 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA--Studio--4,295
- 6915 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$908K221,040
- 2012 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$957K21.51,451
- 2010 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.31M884,000
- 2042 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.41M543,884
- 2001 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA------200
- 2075 Paramount Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.15M231,500
- 2002 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.25M222,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.