- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6912 Arden Ct, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1985 for $65,550
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 392 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 9498511586
- Zillow Home ID: 53708739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6912 Arden Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 6908 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$107K321,377
- 6916 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$105K321,286
- 6931 Wadsworth Pl Fayetteville, NC$105K321,688
- 6920 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$80K321,156
- 6935 Wadsworth Pl Fayetteville, NC$95K321,301
- 6904 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$95K321,371
- 6927 Wadsworth Pl Fayetteville, NC$89K321,250
- 6913 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$77K321,366
- 6917 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$83K321,256
- 6909 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$91K321,264
- 6924 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$247K32.53,148
- 6921 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$82K321,468
- 6900 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$89K321,201
- 6923 Wadsworth Pl Fayetteville, NC$124K32.51,501
- 6939 Wadsworth Pl Fayetteville, NC$95K321,178
- 6925 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$107K321,457
- 6905 Arden Ct Fayetteville, NC$102K321,468
- 1068 Glen Reilly Dr Fayetteville, NC$127K431,313
- 6990 Melbourne Dr Fayetteville, NC$78K321,248
- 6994 Melbourne Dr Fayetteville, NC$87K3021,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.