6912 Rainwater Rd, Raleigh, NC 276155 beds, 3 baths, 3,531 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $287,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Rocking Chair Front Porch, Screened Porch, Covered Deck, Brick Patio, Wired Workshop, Storage Shed
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,531 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 171715637167000
- Zillow Home ID: 6442159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6912 Rainwater Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in Raleigh, and 40.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 6916 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$430K--2.53,319
- 6908 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$419K532,922
- 6920 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$378K--32,596
- 6904 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$498K--3.53,265
- 6905 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$469K--33,337
- 6909 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$527K555,379
- 2004 Weybridge Dr Raleigh, NC$385K332,795
- 6913 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$667K----4,649
- 6900 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$450K----2,992
- 2008 Weybridge Dr Raleigh, NC$240K--21,989
- 6924 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$528K433,135
- 6917 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$536K----4,114
- 6901 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$689K--3.55,867
- 6921 Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$632K----5,681
- 6909 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$473K--33,228
- 6820 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$420K--2.52,924
- 6913 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$535K----3,406
- 6905 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$499K----2,962
- 6917 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$541K42.53,631
- Slade Hill Rd Raleigh, NC$407K--2.52,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.