- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6913 Cottage St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2010
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Lot depth: 82
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 552420100
- Zillow Home ID: 10512056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6913 Cottage Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tacony market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 6911 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,218
- 6915 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,218
- 6917 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$66K311,218
- 6919 Cottage St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,218
- 4407 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$108K311,280
- 4405 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$91K311,280
- 4409 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$137K311,280
- 4403 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,280
- 4411 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$136K321,280
- 4413 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$137K311,280
- 6910 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$95KStudio11,218
- 6912 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$68K--11,218
- 6914 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$68K--11,218
- 4415 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,280
- 6916 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$70K--11,218
- 4417 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$136K31.51,280
- 6918 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$91K--11,218
- 4419 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$139K311,280
- 4331 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$186K----1,380
- 4421 Longshore Ave Philadelphia, PA$97K----1,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!